Sunday, July 16, 2006

Procrastination

So, instead of working on my thesis that needs to be in final form in T minus 2 weeks, I finished up Block 8 on the Moderne Baby Blanket this evening. I must say that I think it is starting to look good.. although the camera makes the colors look horrendous (the colors are bright, but not quite enough to make you dizzy if you stare at it for too long).

Rumor has it that my family is getting me a replacement digital camera for my birthday. This is one rumor involving me that I am hoping is going to turn out to be true. Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Elysbeth said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I appreciate the pick me up. I will be saying a little birthday style prayer for your camera. Funny how blogging changes our camera needs.

Good luck with the thesis and the blanket is lovely, it will grow well with the wee one.

Claudia said...

It's a very cool blanket! Good going!

Stacie said...

I think your blanket knitting efforts are a great stress buster, so you should knit whenever you would otherwise be chewing on your nails or ???

And it looks great--getting bigger all the time!