Thursday, July 26, 2007

Updates.

I completely just jacked Sarah's idea and added a Flickr badge to my sidebar. Because I'm posting pics my WIP's on Ravelry, you might see a few things over there that I haven't posted here yet.

I also learned something kinda cool today, the more people link to your webpage, the higher your Google pagerank is. I've always tried to do links whenever possible, but now I'm going to make a special effort at it. I'm doing some blogging spring cleaning, and my next goal is to update my links on the sidebar. I've been kinda bad at it since I discovered Bloglines.

2 comments:

KnittyNancy said...

Great idea to add the Flicker badge. It is always fun to see your lovely knitting. Good to know now about Blogger and links.

Faerylandmom said...

Hi. Just wanted to let you know that you are the winner of my Dog Days Giveaway. You won the Vellum and Verses Kit!

Please contact me at faerylandmom [at] gmail [dot] com with your mailing address within 7 days, so I can ship it to you.

Faerylandmom