I still have to find some little cute buttons to put on it. Although the pattern has buttons, it doesn't have buttonholes (?!?!) so, rather than trying to shove buttons through seed stitching, I added two real buttonholes to the neck.
One finished object for Baby Rush 2007! Yay. Would I make another one? Heck no. Love the yarn, hate the pattern confusion.
The yarn I'm using is awesome. It's hand-dyed from Woven Art, and I like the color graduations that go through it. I think it's kinda cool.
(These pictures are dark, so go here for a more accurate color.)
- Pattern: Child Placket-Neck Pullover from Last Minute Knitted Gifts
- Yarn: Kona Superwash 100% Merino hand-dyed from my LYS, ($20 per skein of 520 yards, used about 200 yards)
- Needles: size 7 circs and double points
- Time: 1 day knitting, 2 days frogging and re-knitting
- Cost: $20 (with enough yarn leftover for another!)