Friday, April 28, 2006

Another baby hat

I did a little knitting in public this week. I had to attend a city council meeting, so I thought I would bring something with me to entertain myself during the zoning issues and the more boring parts. I wanted something small that would be knitted without a lot of thought - this was perfect.

There was actually another person there knitting as well! I was tickled pink. She was knitting what looked like a garter stitch scarf with some super fancy yarn. Whoever is going to be the proud owner of that is very lucky.

I'm trying to use up some of my scraps, so I thought I would make some little baby hats with it. I used the same pattern that I used earlier. Normally I wouldn't post something quite so boring, but it was nice to almost finsish a whole project while supporting a good cause. I think this baby hat (and the others that will be made out of this yarn) will be donated to the nursery at the local hospital. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Mom IsAmagpie said...

I saw you liked the hat I made, and stumbled over here to check your stuff. It's Fabulous, and knitting for charity is so awesome, especially with such a pretty color. Happy Knitting!